Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ENGLISH DOGS - Metalmorphosis 12inch

Here is a more Metal punk album than the previous posts. English Dogs have had quite a change in sound between Metal and punk. I remember finally getting to hear this record at the guitar player for Escondido's CHAOTIC MESS's room. He recorded it on to tape for me and I played the hell out of it. IT sucked though cause the sound levels were all off, cause when he recorded it the master volume knob controled the recordings volume. We were listening to the record as Hesh recorded and we kept turning the music up and down. Due to the fact that we were in a room with 5 people drinking beers. Anyways, if you've heard Forward into Battle or Where the legend Began you'll know what to expect of this. If you've only heard the more G.B.H. style of English DOgs your in for a treat.

Here it is

1. Nightmare of Reality
2. Absolution
3. Let the Killing begin

Download

1 comment:

Nish said...

Yep,I had this one & all the early metalized stuff.
At the time I was going through a Metalmorphosis :)

I loved it and I thought this band actually was cooler metal than punk.