Friday, February 19, 2010

In League with Satan

VENOM - Welcome to Hell

Here's an old favorite of mine. Venom's "Welcome to Hell". This band should need to introduction. This is their first album and one of their best! Also recommend the next album after this one "Black Metal". (thanks to http://wwwthesongremainsthesame.blogspot.com for the upload) I remember drinking lots of whiskey blasting "In League with Satan" at my old pad in San Marcos

Tracks:
01. Sons of Satan
02. Welcome to Hell
03. Schizo
04. Mayhem With Mercy
05. Poison
06. Live Like an Angel (Die Like a Devil)
07. Witching Hour
08. One Thousand Days in Sodom
09. Angel Dust
10. In League With Satan
11. Red Light Fever

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Pogel said...

A friend of mine played this to me back when all I listened to was punk. I'm glad he enabled me to widen my interests just a little.